Published on : 26, Aug 2013
Company to Demonstrate ElastiStor Capabilities and vCenter Integration at VMworld U.S. 2013
San Francisco, Calif., August 26, 2013: CloudByte , the first company to guarantee quality of service (QoS) to every application from a shared storage platform, announced today that its ElastiStor iSCSI solution is certified by VMware and is now part of the VMware Compatibility Guide. This follows the VMware NAS certification announced at the beginning of the year. Cloud service providers and enterprises can now confidently deploy ElastiStor for applications hosted on VMware vSphere and deliver guaranteed storage QoS to all applications.
In addition, CloudByte has developed a VMware vCenter plugin that enables admininstrators to provision, monitor and manage storage QoS for every VM, right from the vCenter console. CloudByte will demonstrate ElastiStor and its seamless integration with cloud and virtualization platforms in the New Innovator Pavilion at VMworld U.S. 2013, Booth 2035, San Francisco, California, August 25-29, 2013.
Benefits for VMware vSphere customers include:
- Scale with a single shared storage platform; guarantee QoS to all VMs
- Dynamically provision IOPS, throughput, latency for any workload
- Avoid vendor lock-ins with software-only ElastiStor
- Use all-HDD, all-SSD or any mix of drives for cost-efficiency and flexibility
- Manage multiple nodes/datacenters from a single easy-to-use ElastiStor console or from vCenter
- Cloud-class security with multi-tenant controller architecture
A free trial of the ElastiStor software can be downloaded at https://cloudbyte.com/free-trial.